TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to purchase a remote for my tv how do I go about it…

Customer Question
I need to purchase...

I need to purchase a remote for my tv how do I go about it thank you

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung plasma, pn50A410c1Dxzc, 6yrs old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it does from my cable remote

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

I don’t have the original remote , that’s why I’d like to purchase one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that’s all thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/21/2018
TV Technician: technicalcat, Technician replied 3 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Technician

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Here is a link to an original remote. I believe this will also ship to Canada. Please click on the link below, and then reply to met me know if this will suit your needs.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Samsung-PN50A400C2DXZA-PN50A410C1DXZA-PN50A410C1DXZC-Remote-Control/322525506234?hash=item4b1804aaba:g:Z0EAAOSw-K9ZHwLR

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Please cancel my request for now, I will contact you again in a couple of days , I did not want to purchase any extras thank you will call back

You haven't purchased any extras. I simply sent you the answer to your question.

If I've helped you today, please remember to rate my service by clicking the stars. Rating costs nothing more and helps me. I strive for excellent 5 star service. Please also remember you can followup with me on this issue after rating for no additional fee if you have any further questions.

Thanks for using Justanswer.

Did a $50.00 fee get applied to my credit card this morning for asking an advisor questions

I am the expert answering your question. Did you click the link to the ebay listing to confirm it will ship to canada?