TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a insignia tv model # NS 32D312NA15. In the process…

I have a insignia...

I have a insignia tv model # NS 32D312NA15. In the process of moving I lost the remote. I bought a universal remote, but cannot get it programmed with the tv. Therefore I cannot watch anything. I have cable connected but that will not work until I get the remote set up. Help !!!

Technician's Assistant: Are there buttons on the side, bottom, or back of your 32D312NA15?

Buttons on the side

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Turning the tv on.... Then it says No Signal.... Press input on your remote

3/21/2018
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

https://www.amazon.com/NS-32D311NA15-NS-32D312NA15-NS-46E560A11-NS-32E859A11-NS-19E450WA11/dp/B017NHHOM4

Please click the above link

Let me know if you need any other info and that you are happy with the info thank you

Anthony

I would prefer a phone call please

I am not available by phone at this time please await a tech to ring thank you,thing is if you need the remote its there in that link so not sure how much more info you need?

I already have a universal remote, cannot get it linked to the tv.
That is what I need help with. Why do you ask for a phone # if you can’t get back to the customer???

I am sorry I sent the wrong link this is the link

https://www.amazon.com/NS24D510NA15-NS-32D312NA15-NS32D200NA14-NS-32D512NA15-NS39E400NA14/dp/B01M278DN9

This is the genuine compatable remote none universal,the other would have beenOK but this one is better

I do not send the messages for phone calls the site does I am an independent tech using the site like you are

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
I do not want to buy another remote. I just want help getting this one hooked up. Why can’t you call me.
stevenl1469
Phone call session started