TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to change to antenna but not successful. 10 years…

Customer Question
Trying to change to...

Trying to change to antenna but not successful

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

10 years old, ecohd

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Shhut cable offf hooked up antenna just now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to change to antenna

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/21/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of your TV?

V0320e

Thanks for the reply. Have you selected ANTENNA in the Vizio setup menu and then run a channel scan?

Also what exactly do you see on your TV screen right now?

Can’t find tv/antenna in the menu
No signal

First, use the Input button and change to the "TV" Input. Standby while I pull up the manual.

Next, click on the manual at the link below and scroll to page 40 and follow the instructions to select AIR and then RUN CHANNEL SCAN:

http://cdn.vizio.com/documents/downloads/hdtv/VO320E/170Manual.pdf

Which one is the input button can’t read the buttons

It's actually a button labeled "TV" on this remote. It's on page 13 of same manual.

Heeeeeelp me please all buttons are rubbed off!!!!!!!

Again- CLICK ON THE MANUAL at the link above! Page 13 shows your remote! Page 40 shows you what to do!

Are you able to see my replies on this page?

Don’t have manual can’t read buttons which button is input please
Please just call me I’m old can’t read this and don’t know where to go I’m in tears I need your help for real
TV Technician: Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician replied 4 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

I'm Nathan, a different tech here.

The service fees you've paid thus far cover this chat format only. I'd be happy to call if you'd like, but the site does charge an additional fee for that service.

I'll send an offer for that which you may accept if you'd like, or we can continue here if you prefer.

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.