TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a model UN60FH6003 and the picture is growing darker…

I have a model...

I have a model UN60FH6003 and the picture is growing darker and shadowie

Technician's Assistant: How old is your UN60FH6003?

Approx. 6 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN60FH6003? What happened right before this?

Started to notice about 2 months ago while watching golf. It looked like the lens on the camera had something dark on it but then it was on everything I watched

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I've tried all settings to brighten the picture but no help

3/21/2018
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Does it do the same using other inputs like a DVD player for example?

I've not tried that, but it's the same on DVR recordings

You need to eliminate the satellite or cable box the only sure way to do that is to try another input,we have plenty trouble boxes causing issues like this,what you can do if you dont have another input to try is this>>

please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started