TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have two tv boxes one is working the other has two lights…

Customer Question
I have two tv...

I have two tv boxes one is working the other has two lights blinking and no reception

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

RCA modelled40g45fq two years old I think it is 45rq

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No a box pops up with no signal

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your MODELLED40G45FQ? What happened right before this?

This has been an issue for a couple days I would unplug the box for 30 seconds and it would be ok now that doesn’t work

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/21/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

That is the model number of the tv itself,

so is it the tv not turning on in the first place?
Or you can turn on the tv, and perhaps see the tvs own menu screens, or use other functions like watching a dvd, but get nothing from the box?

Who provides your cable/satellite service?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.