TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to get sound from smart tv to receiver. Sound system…

Customer Question
Trying to get sound...

Trying to get sound from smart tv to receiver.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Sound system is Bose receiver is yamaha.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Maybe if possible have android also to pick up sound thru receiver

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/21/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the full model number of both?

How are they connected currently?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.