TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It is stuck in cable. I can't put the input number in. It's…

Customer Question
It is stuck in...

It is stuck in cable. I can't put the input number in.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's a vizio, around three years old, model number E4071-AO.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No it doesn't. I do have the same problem on all sources and inputs.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your E4071-AO? What happened right before this?

Just happened.it just flashed up ...no signal power will be turned off. This is the first time I received this message.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/21/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 5 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?