TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 70 inch vizio smartcast tv. I am trying to connect…

Customer Question
I have a 70...

I have a 70 inch vizio smartcast tv. I am trying to connect to some of the apps Ex: amazon prime. I get to Activity Data Terms and Conditions. I try to accept terms but nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

I purchased it 1 year ago February

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Not to my knowledge

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

I have only begun to try and access the apps

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a very plain remote that came with the tv

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/21/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I figured it out. Thank you for the response