TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The settings on my tv will not work. Sony KDL-32BX320 5

The settings on my...

The settings on my tv will not work.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony KDL-32BX320 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The remotes do not work. I have checked batteries. The remote is about a year old. I think the settings on the remote is messed up.

3/21/2018
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Appears site sent you a phone call offer. I did not send the offer.
I am not available by phone, but another expert may be.
In the mean time we can continue our chat.....

okay

What remote are you talking about? The original Sony remote that came with the tv? or something else like a cable/sat or universal remote?

I got the remote by mail from directv

Is the tv turning on?

Do you have picture and sound on the tv?

What "settings" exactly are not working?

Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
stevenl1469
Phone call session started