TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have Sony TV that is ver old. Allo I get now is snow. Can…

Customer Question
I have Sony TV...

I have Sony TV that is ver old. Allo I get now is snow. Can that be repairefc?

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

It is over 20 years old. Where would the model # be?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No. I only get snow.Nothing comes through th TV.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

It worked until I put it on last night. Our other TV weorks fine. I get mt tv from Direct TV.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/21/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 3 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

I am. But I just spoke to a tv man 9in the ytelkolow pages. HYe ntold me that asb of therb20th of March I will have to have a bopx. The Tv has to be working if I am gtting snow. I will do what he sauggested Thanks for your help..

Your welcome. I don't understand your reply, do you still need help from me?

No. You are charging me 26n dollars but I got binfo from somewhere else. I do not need your input. Please give me a credit for $19 dollars. Thanki you..