TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My husband touched the CH button on the TV when he couldn't…

My husband touched the...

My husband touched the CH button on the TV when he couldn't find the remote. Now all we get is a blue screen. When we hit the CH button again there are only 2 choices 3 and 40, but neither get rid of the blue screen

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Element

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None can;t get the menu to appear on screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No all other tvs in other rooms are working fine. we have direct TV

3/21/2018
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

What are you trying to watch? cable box or satellite box or dvd or...

live TV Satellite. Th direct TV box is on.

Please try the INPUT or SOURCE button on the tv itself, or on the original remote that came with the tv (NOT directv remote). Keep pressing INPUT/SOURCE until the picture appears on the tv.

I'll try. worked! thanks

You're welcome.

Before you go, please do show your appreciation by submitting a 5 star rating at the top of this page so that I am recognized for helping with your question. If you are having issues with the rating try refreshing the page.

Mike G.
Mike G., Technician