TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Horisontal black lines on my Samsung HD. Mostly left upper…

Customer Question
Horisontal black lines on...

Horisontal black lines on my Samsung HD. Mostly left upper corner

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

5 years 55 inch

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yip. cable and dvd

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Maybe lightning...2 weeks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/21/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Could you take a photo of this and upload using the "add files" button your end?if you can't that is OK