TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Backlite board appears to be going bad there is a difference…

Customer Question
Backlite board appears to...

Backlite board appears to be going bad there is a difference in brightness top 1/3 of the screen. Spoke to Geek Squad sent them a picture and confirmed their suspected reason

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Are there replacement options for the back lite HDMI and Sound bar plugged in

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Not that I am aware of rest factory string and the problem did not diminish

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Noep

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv, please?

UN55HU7200
No thanks

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

I'm not asking for anything else.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.
You have paid the full agreed upon fees (5 deposit + balance/total) noted on the payment page when posting your question.

Are you asking if you can get the part to repair this yourself?