TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I had to replace the remote control and can't connect to the…

Customer Question
I had to replace...

I had to replace the remote control and can't connect to the tv

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

D-32f-e1

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None. It won't turn the tv on or let me change from cable to dvd

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time, thank you!!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/21/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the model number of the remote control that you are using?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.