TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I would like to get Netflix on my television. I have it on…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to get Netflix on my television. I have it on my phone and I pads.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

I don't know how to connect it to my television..

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Can you walk me step by step or send me the steps by email?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to watch Netflix on television not my phone or I pad.. Thank you

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 month ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the brand and model number of the tv, please?

Hi, I'm Nathan.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
okay I am reading your answer right now.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Am I going to have to pay every time I talk with someone?

I didn't send an answer, I need some basic information from you first.

This is a conversation, you pay a one time fee for this question/topic here which covers our chat.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you so very much have a great evening. Good night.

You're welcome.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv please if you need more hep with this?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It is a Sony and the number is *****

Thank you for the information,

Your tv is smart tv model and is capable of connecting to the internet, but because it is an older model now some of the functions may not work.

Have you previously connected the tv to your home wifi network?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 24 days ago

.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Louie, Technician