TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV is not connecting to the internet. I got it checked…

Customer Question
My TV is not...

My TV is not connecting to the internet

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes I got it checked and it is working great

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Video Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is fine can I get a few minutes to deal with my kids before u connect me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 3 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 3 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the SmartTV?