TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can i get a remote for a Vizio 1080p tv? 1080p. I am using…

Customer Question
Hi. can i get...

Hi. can i get a remote for a Vizio 1080p tv?

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

1080p

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I am using xfinity remote now i lost the tv remote

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/21/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 4 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Could you please get me the model number of the set found on the back of the set please?

the only number i see is1080p
I shouldn't have to pay to find out if i can order another or not
Is there a phone app to operate it
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.