TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I own an 55" LG Smart TV which is about 4 years old, since…

I own an 55"...

I own an 55" LG Smart TV which is about 4 years old, since using my DVD when I go back to my TV, I have 6 round idols which come our on the L side of my screen, move to the top of my TV then move to the R side, each 15 seconds, then a rectangle box comes on with 3 lines showing sound, music, etc. then only way I can get this items off my screen is to keep pushing the EXIT on my signal. Can you assist me, do I need a new remote or what? Ann McMann

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your LG TV?

No, I don't have any other cables my TV is plugged into a 6-plug that is then plugged into the wall.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No, i used my remote to move into used a DVD and when I went back to my TV (HVM111) thes items come up all the time - never had then before this past weekend.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it, thank you

3/20/2018
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv?
How do you get your tv channels? Cable/satellite box?

I have Dish for my TV/./ My phone no. is(###) ###-#### if you want to call me, that's fine. Ann McMann
I have DISH for my TV
Nathan, are you able to assist me? I'm waiting for your call/
Ok, Nathan, I'm still here if you have any information that will help me get these icons on my TV
Hello. Just got your message and will be calling you momentarily.
Nathan, Installer
Thanks, Nathan, I'm waiting for your call. Ann
Phone call session started
I'm still waiting and I want you to call on my home phone no. please(###) ###-#### I can see my computer and TV at the same time. I'm still waiting for your call.

Thank you for the call, I'm glad we could fix this for you,