TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have spectrum cable in NYC. .USA. Proscenium

Customer Question
I have spectrum cable...

I have spectrum cable in NYC. .USA

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Proscenium plded5068A-D..the 2 TV codes in the book will not operate with my cable.spectrum

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes..the cable techservice said there must be more TVcodes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I use the TV for 6 months now using the TV remote and cable remote..sick of it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it..thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/21/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.