TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

All of a sudden my remote for samsung tv volume control does…

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden my remote for samsung tv volume control does not work properly. the volume up, down , mute. Help please

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your Samsung TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes there are only 2, power & Dish Joey

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Wait I will check

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

White

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?