TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The tv will not turn on. I thought it was a cable problem…

Customer Question
The tv will not...

The tv will not turn on. I thought it was a cable problem and spoke to Comcast. The screen remains dark with the red light at the base remaining on. I have unplugged both wires and then reinserted them. Still nothing. What do you suggest?

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No, not that I know of

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes but perhaps I need to do that again and leave them unplugged longer. I will try now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

If inxan’t Get it to turn on, can I get an LG technician to come to the house to look at it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?