TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My screen is. Can you hold a minute for me check. Just since…

Customer Question
My screen is green ...

My screen is green

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Can you hold a minute for me check

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Just since she turned it on tonight

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

PLDV321300

Thanks

IT DOES IT ON ALL SOURCES NAND SHE HER CABLE BOX HOOKED UP TO IT

OK, following troubleshooting step should be tried that might help
- Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

WE DIDNT LEAVE IT FOR TEN MINUTES

OK, try it for 10 minutes

WE ARE IN THE PROCESS

Sounds good

THIS FEELS LIKE A LONG TEN MINUTES
WE ARE PLUGGING IT ALL BACK IN

Well, you can replug TV and cable box back into the power outlet

IT IS STILL GRREN
THE TV IS ONLY ABOUT A YEAR AND HALF OLD
ARE YOU STILL THERE
GOODBYE PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY I WILL NOT BE HAPPY IF I AM CHARGED

Sorry to hear that

Is there another video device/ source such as DVD player etc to connect to the TV as a test to verify the TV?

No problem, contact customer service via help link on website main page for any billing/ refund

Good bye

No
Goodbye I don’t how to fix it and refund my money