TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When it comes on it is frozen with the Amazon prime movie…

Customer Question
When it comes on...

When it comes on it is frozen with the Amazon prime movie options

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Samsung MU6300

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

UHD TV model MU6300, Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How old is your MU6300?

2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

All inputs, screen frozen

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your MU6300? What happened right before this?

First time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Tv service is from Direct TV

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you saying you can't use the amazon app, but other things (directv channels, netflix, etc) still work?
Or it is stuck on amazon and you can't do anything at all?