TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It’s not a computer, it is a tv set. Toshiba 24SL410U 3

Customer Question
It’s not a computer...

It’s not a computer, it is a tv set

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Toshiba 24SL410U 3 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The picture comes on smaller than the screen size.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 24SL410U? What happened right before this?

It was operating fine. Then it went black. I telephoned Shaw. They got it working fine except for the picture size. They said they didn’t have a manual for Toshiba and to phone Toshiba for help to size the picture

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 month ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

How are you viewing TV services please?satellite\cable box\cable straight no box\antenna?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sat
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No:
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Cacel

I am not sending messages for phone calls the site is please choose to ignore if not wanted

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Cancel

I am not sending messages for phone calls the site is please choose to ignore if not wanted,they are ofers that you can reject

So do you still want to cancel ?

Louie, Technician