TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What is the rca univeral remote code for a vizio. One year…

Customer Question
What is the rca...

What is the rca univeral remote code for a vizio

Technician's Assistant: What RCA model do you have? How old is it?

One year old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it seems to be not working at all was working now is not

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your RCA? What happened right before this?

Sorry wasnt home wife has alzimers and I think she tried to use it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/21/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.