TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an older model panasonc flat screen tv and recently…

Customer Question
Hello Pearl, Technician's Assistant:...

Hello Pearl,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I have an older model panasonc flat screen tv and recently subtitles appeared.All I want is to be able to illiminate the subtitles.Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?

Date of tv december 2006-no TC-26LX60C model no.mx63450204

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv menu does not work-I dont have any other problem

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your NO.MX63450204? What happened right before this?

First time was this morning when I did not have any tvonly snow on screen.I called my supplier-Videotron-that corrected the screen but now I have subtitles that I would like to remove.Videotron could not fix it and asked me to call you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No,thank you!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 4 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

So I am assuming then you are using a cable box, if so then the CC is generated by the box,please get me the model number of the cable box found on the front or back of the box and I will check how to disable this for you, please understand this is a pay site I receive a proportion of the fee once you are happy with the answer, i receive that fee when I am rated at the end of our session thank you

Anthony

I think the no.is TM502G/NA8
718001

No that is a router, I am referring to however you receive TV services?usually a cable or satellite box for most people, although it is possible to stream from that router

So there will be a box near your TV

Please cancel my request.I thought I could get an answer to a simply question without cost...So thank you but no.

It only becomes simpler when you send the correct info

No CANCEL my request Please!!!
Forget my request I want this Cancel!!!