TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Vizio TV without sound. Remote working. Cable working..

Vizio TV without sound...

Vizio TV without sound. Remote working. Cable working.. Picture on the screen. Turning off and on did notvwirk

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

E43-e2

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works.....we don't utilize the other sources or inputs.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

Worked properly last night. TV new to us this Fall

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

3/20/2018
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

To begin with please do this thanks

Can you please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony

TV on. No siund
TV on. No sound

OK we need to keep troubleshooting ,if you try another INPUT like a DVD player is it the same using that?

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
OK what do I do next
stevenl1469
stevenl1469, Technician
Phone call session started

Please read above and keep doing that as you may miss my replies

Rep unable to assist. Please do not charge me

call then have the phone request refunded at this number 1.***-***-****

To cancel, when you are logged into your JustAnswer account, click on My Account on the top right of the page. Next, click on Membership.The Membership page shows subscription details and includes the option to cancel a membership and edit payment information.