TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Last night I had difficulty changing functions and shutting…

Last night I had...

Last night I had difficulty changing functions and shutting off my TV with my remote.... finally it shut off. Today I can't turn the TV on manually or with the remote. What is the problem?!

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Panasonic --- hisense

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Netflix / amazon / youTube...those are the only 3 functions I use. By the way the TV is just Hisense.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no connections to cable since I don't really need any of the channels. Just the 3 that I mentioned.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

I can't see any number. By the way... I changed the batteries in my remote.... it did not help
what next?

OK, there are several Hisense TVs and the model number of your TV will help me to get a related manual for troubleshooting purpose

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
what does the number look like.... I mean.... there are some numbers with bar codes but nothing that looks like a model number
stevenl1469
stevenl1469, Technician
Phone call session started

It would be like 40H5D or 40K20D etc

To cancel, when you are logged into your JustAnswer account, click on My Account on the top right of the page. Next, click on Membership.The Membership page shows subscription details and includes the option to cancel a membership and edit payment information.