TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV is on HDM2 and needs to be on HDM1. It is a Panosonic…

Customer Question
TV is on HDM2...

TV is on HDM2 and needs to be on HDM1

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a Panosonic Viera 40 inch

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I had issue before on big screen in living room and called Direct TV to send tech. Not sure how old. this tv is. My husband is bedridden is there is an easy way to put back to HDM1

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 5 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- What video device is hooked into HDMI-1 input of the TV?

- Does the HDMI-1 input show up on the screen when pushing Input button on TV remote?

I don't see a button called INPUTToshiba video recorder but not used in years. Should I disconnent it?Shahid are you still connected?

Yes, I'm here and connected

So a Toshiba video recorder is connected to HDMI-1 input of the TV, is this correct?
How do you switch the inputs on this TV?

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?