TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sony 55X850A TV. 55X850 A (serial # 6004703) at…

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony 55X850A TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

55X850 A (serial #(###) ###-#### at times my screen is purple/pink and I have to unplug my TV & plug it back to get rid of it What causes that

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Just the TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

It's been an issue for several months it doesn't happen all the time some weeks it may happen 3 or 4 times and some weeks not at all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the pink/purple screen problem occur on all video input sources?

OK thanks