TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The remote device for my Sony TV is showing its age. It

Customer Question
The remote device for...

The remote device for my Sony TV is showing its age. It usually allows me to get to my Apple TV, but always after many attempts. Can this be replaced? Should it?

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

It’s big and about 6 and a half years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

This is the only thing I use it for. In all other respects it’s working

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

I didn’t record dates. All I know for sure is that it is sporadic right now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

It’s inaccessible

OK, can you get me the model number written on the remote control?

I want my 5 bucks back. For a moment there I thought you were a new high in customer service. You aren’t

Contact customer service via help link on the website main page for a refund, I have no control over such things here