TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Vizio E420VA tv mfg in 2010. I want to connect

Customer Question
I have a Vizio...

I have a Vizio E420VA tv mfg in 2010. I want to connect headphones so I can watch tv at nite without bothering my husband. What do you recommend?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your E420VA?

Mfg in 2010

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv menu works....I have no idea what the things on the back are for. I am 83 years old...and not very tech savy.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your E420VA? What happened right before this?

Nothing has happened. I just want to know if I can connect wired, or wireless headphones to this tv

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

I need the following info to assist you for headphone connection

- Is there a cable box connected to the TV and do you use cable remote to change channels on the TV?