TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The power comes on and the roku symbol moves around the

Customer Question
The power comes on...

The power comes on and the roku symbol moves around the screen, but the content won't appear on the screen. I put new batteries in the small remote, but it didn't help.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I don't know. i'll checkto find out

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

All the usual buttons. see above for what I did. I'm going to look for the Roku info. back soon I hope. I'm back. The model number appears to be NS 320r4201A16

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all that I know right now. I'll try to answer questions when I meet the expert. I'll be waiting.// How long will it be before you come on line? I've been waiting for quite a along time to hear from and I can't do anything with a laptop in my lap. My dog is hungry. Thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

NS 320r4201A16 is invalid/ incorrect number