TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My television won’t shut off it’s a 2005 model Sony 42 inch…

Customer Question
My television won’t shut...

My television won’t shut off it’s a 2005 model Sony 42 inch it’s been a fantastic TV but now I don’t know if I should buy a new one

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

My television won’t shut off it’s a 2005 model Sony 42 inch it’s been a fantastic TV but now I don’t know if I should buy a new oneIt’s a Sony and the model number is ***** like in Frank E like an ever for to a like an apple 10 purchased October 8, 2005

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It’s a Sony and the model number is ***** like in Frank E like an ever for to a like an apple 10 purchased October 8, 2005

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

Three days I unplug it and then I plug it back in and that the screen how it shows the great big and large size and I can’t seem to put it back to normal

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Kdfe42A10
2005

I don’t understand all video sources

No problem, can you provide the following info, please

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV?
- Do you get bigger size picture when watching cable channels?

Dish and DVD player
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 4 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello my name is Anthony

So the way it is the pic is too big for the screen is that correct ?

Please just verify this so I can help you thanks