TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sanyo model DP42849 Serial #B9440834905094, when I…

Customer Question
I have a Sanyo...

I have a Sanyo model DP42849 Serial #B9440834905094, when I first turn it on almost half the screen is black out. As it warm up the picture will come back but it still faded in that area.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Sanyo TV

Technician's Assistant: What Sanyo model do you have? How old is it?

Model #DP42849 about 7yr. old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your #DP42849? What happened right before this?

The faded started about 4yrs. old before it started to black out. I had no problem before it to fade.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 3 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?