TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a m43-c1 and the background music when watching a…

Customer Question
I have a m43-c1...

I have a m43-c1 and the background music when watching a show is so load I can't hear what there saying. Is there a way to lower the backgroundmusic ?

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Hdmi

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

- Do you get sound from TV internal speakers?

I get normal sounds from my tv its just when watching a show the back groud sound is so load I can't hear what the people are saying

Thanks for the info

- How do you get channels on this TV?