TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need to know if my 55"vizio razor led 1080p-240hz 3D smart…

Customer Question
Need to know if...

Need to know if my 55"vizio razor led 1080p-240hz 3D smart TV has bluetooth compatible

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 3D?

4 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Don't have a problem just trying to find way to help wife who is losing her hearing and needs it to be very loud, thought I might get Bluetooth if it is compatible

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please get me the model number off of the back of the Vizio and I can look this up for you.

Simply view my reply and send one back to proceed.

Model # is M551dA2
Ser# *****

Thank you. This Vizio model does not have BlueTooth built in, however if you're referring to BlueTooth "Audio" and are looking to connect a BlueTooth speaker to the set, a workaround can be used. First, let me know what BlueTooth device you're looking to use with the TV (BlueTooth speaker, BlueTooth keyboard, etc.)?

Are you still with me here?

Thank you and goodbye

No problem....

20 March 2018 01:02Thank you and goodbye

Was there something else you needed?