TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

HOW TO SWITCH MY TY FROM CABLE BACK TO ANTANEL? L G,

Customer Question
HOW TO SWITCH MY...

HOW TO SWITCH MY TY FROM CABLE BACK TO ANTANEL?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

L G, 49X57OH-UA,509RMSSEX614

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

YES,NO

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

WE DONT HAVE CABLE ANYMORE,TRYING TO GO BACK TO REGULAR TV

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Benjamin Larson, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Customer Service
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I would love to help you with your question.Please give me a moment to review your information and respond to you.
type,dont have 26.00
I am afraid I am not seeing an LG TV with the model numbers you provided me with. Is it possible you had a typo? Can you send me the model number of your TV?Also, do you have an antenna on your roof or rabbit ears? Several years ago, TV was mandated to switch to digital signals so you will need an antenna that works with these as well as a compatible TV or converter.
If you are saying that you do not want to pay for this service, you may contact customer service for a refund of your $5 deposit. If you want to pay for the help, I am willing to keep helping you of course.

Hi there, it looks like you just became a member!

I'd like to keep helping you with your question - can you please reply to the questions above so I can better guide you though this? Thanks!