TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have directtvnow streaming service, on my laptop computer,

Hello. I have directtvnow...

Hello. I have directtvnow streaming service, on my laptop computer, and up until today I have been able to watch shows on a local network called NBC, and today my service does not give me the option to watch it when I search the tv guide listings. Why is it not available today?

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

No just the shows on the NBC network?

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

My internet connection seems to be fine, asI am able to communicate with you online right now, however, I have not tried unplugging my modem.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
FYI- My streaming service is called Directtv Now with Direct Tv through AT&T.
3/20/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry, Customer Service
Sam Dennis Bradley
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I appreciate how you tried to help with the issue I am having, but I wasn’t contacted within 30 minutes of my question being submitted, and my issue with my DirectTV Now not giving me access to all my channels has not been corrected, therefore I will be cancelled my account, and requesting a refund.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
My problem with my DirectTV Now service has not been corrected, and I was contacted well after 30 minutes before an offer to help was made, therefore I am canceling my account and requesting a refund.Deborah Schmitt
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I don’t want a call from the technician. I am canceling my account.
Harry, Customer Service