TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The remote is not working correctly. Have to be in certain…

The remote is not...

The remote is not working correctly. Have to be in certain spot to turn on. Then the volume button isn't changing the volume. Changed the batteries. Another remote for a different Samsung Smart TV works.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

The model Code is UN32EH5300XZA Version No UU02

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

The menu button won't work but the tools info return work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just wondering if I need another remote and how do I get one if I need it.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Thanks

It seems this remote has worn out and needs another remote control, its part number is ***** that is available with Samsung Parts, click the following link please to view the price info and to order it online

https://www.samsungparts.com/AA59-00580A-REMOTE-CONTROL.html

Or you may please use part number AA59-00580A to search/ google to get a better price info, I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website
Thank you

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Thanks so much.