TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Model KDL-40R510C: Remote is not working. There is a signal…

Customer Question
Model KDL-40R510C: Remote is...

Model KDL-40R510C: Remote is not working. There is a signal (light blinks) but the t"V does not respond. The cable box remote will not respond to the TV power button or volume adjustment.

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The cable company was here this morning and confirmed there was a signal coming from both remote controls.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?