TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Will not connect with nexflix..will connect with amazon..

Will not connect with...

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Time warner. had them out and speeds are good.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Everything. nexflix says good signal findle will work but not t.v.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a up date for t.v.

3/20/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of the TV please?

Richard, Technician
Panasonic tcp50ut50
Phone call session started
tried what you said.. still will not work

Thanks

Can you click my link below and follow the steps to update the firmware on the TV

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mkowo658ji68wr4/2013-and-older_tv_firmware_installation_instructions.pdf?dl=0

The actual file itself you download from here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mpk60mzsob96ibv/tc-pxxst50_ut50_ut54_dt50_le54_et5_e50_v127_firmware.zip?dl=0

Once the firmware is done, tell me if it then works please

I’m done. Tried everything. Will cancel nexflix.