TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

In September I got a KDL32W600D TV and,since I usually

In September I got...

In September I got a KDL32W600D TV and,since I usually stream, I just tried a disc yesterday and got no. Ideo. The yellow. Ideo input connector that the audio cables have?it doesn’

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

My tv model KDL32W600D, has a very loose connection, so no vid o appears;only audio. Is it supposed to have the “sleeve” that the red and white cables have?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes; menu works. Problem only on component input.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your KDL32W600D? What happened right before this?

Sorry. That should have been video input

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Othing. Just thatproblem

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Thank you.
Will you call?
Phone call session started

Thanks for phone call request, I accepted it and ready to make the phone call but want to make sure that you know this phone premium service would cost you additional $26 on top of this chat session cost so please confirm to proceed or I'll close it for you and we can continue troubleshooting here in text chat

Did you get a supplier connector that has 3.5mm pin at one end and three RCA (green-blue-red) jacks on the other end?

You may please order the required video adapter cable from the above-mentioned supplier, plug the black pin into Video hole on the back of the TV and connect the yellow video pin of DVD player into green jack of that video adapter, now push the Input button on Sony TV remote and select Video or AV input to get DVD picture on the TV

Thanks