TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Picture has darken on part of is happened part of screen…

Customer Question
Picture has darken on...

Picture has darken on part of is happened part of screen what is happened

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

60inch vizio cant read about 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes have tried to chaeenge brifgtn

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

We just noticed changes about 3t wks as far as I know the only thing noticed was tv said no signal and had to shut off and reset direct tv and it was fine. chaned hdd

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?