TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My screen is flipped horizontal it starts up like that each…

Customer Question
My screen is flipped...

My screen is flipped horizontal it starts up like that each time you turn on th tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio m420nv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It doesnt give me the option to flip the screen

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your M420NV? What happened right before this?

Honestly i bought it off my friend and i didnt know it was like that till i plugged it up so not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That and no sound

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

This is a hardware failure -

Approximately how old is the TV?
Has it been worked on previously?

The rgb av work but the hdmi don't and no sound idk because not using the right cables
If it's a hardware problem could it be fixed ?
PICTURE WISE EVERYTHING WORKS FINE JUST FLIPPED

Yes, it is likely that it can be fixed if the fault is not too severe.

Did you recently have any power outages or thunderstorms that may have damaged the TV?