TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv comes onbut stuck on vizio logo. 1 year D48-D0. Tv wilp…

Customer Question
Tv comes onbut stuck...

Tv comes onbut stuck on vizio logo

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

1 year D48-D0

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv wilp come on and is stuck on logo. Cannot do anything else

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

Loud thunder and lightning. Other vizio tv works in other room. One in bedroom is stuck. Tv worked fine a couple hrs ago

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 1 month ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Same thing. No pic logo on acreen
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello?

Yes. please allow me a minute to type out my response..

Thanks

Disconnect everything from the TV, so cable box, DVD player ect, then connect only the power cable for the TV.

Once done, power it on with nothing connected, and tell me how it now starts please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok

let me know the results

hello?

Are you still working with me on this?

Louie, Technician