TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How can I enlarge the pictures on the Screen. The dark

Customer Question
vertical margin is much too...
How can I enlarge the pictures on the Screen. The dark vertical margin is much too large I think!!
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Did this problem all of a sudden start happening? Or you have had this issue from the start?

Please let me know

thank you

The screen has always been this way.

Thanks

What is the TV connecting to for a signal? eg; Comcast cable box ect?