TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought a hotel TV from a hotel auction I was trying to…

Customer Question
I bought a hotel...

I bought a hotel TV from a hotel auction I was trying to wonder was it a smart TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It did not come with a remote control

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Notice is a 40-inch Samsung TV Hotel TV

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Can you check on the back of the TV for the model please and tell me this?

Thank you

LN40C530

Thanks

No it is not really a smart TV, it can play content from USB but it has no real apps installed on it, nor can really provide functions such as apps ect that you would expect from a smart TV.

Would you like any additional information from me?

Please let me know

Thank you

my tv cannot be wirelessly connected to the internet

checking the specifications, no it cannot sorry

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you