TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have had a Philips compact disc CD 850 for at least

Customer Question
Hi folks. I have...

Hi folks. I have had a Philips compact disc CD 850 for at least fifteen years. Somehow I pressed the wrong combination of buttons and it has gone into trade mode with a CD locked inside it. What buttons do I press / operate to get back to normal running / play mode?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Rotel RSP - 1066 system amplifier and speakers

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

I have used sound system for You Tube through lap top, put TV through the sound system etc but I cant get the CD to play through it has it has done for a long time. Harry.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No it is NOT a video. It is a compact disc player CD 850 thanks Harry

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.