TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I HAVE A BIG OLD MITSUBISHI TV AND THE VOLUME IS TURNED OFF,

Customer Question
I HAVE A BIG...

I HAVE A BIG OLD MITSUBISHI TV AND THE VOLUME IS TURNED OFF, HOW CAN WE GET IT BACK ON?

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your Mitsubishi TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

AS FAR AS I KNOW,

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

RCA

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model number of the tv?